COVID-19 Community Testing
- Testing is free, and you do not need insurance or identification.
- You can get tested even if you don't have symptoms of COVID-19. For example, if you think you have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19 or if you got a call from the health department telling you that you may have been exposed.
- Community testing is designed to serve the local community. If you live farther away, we encourage you to get tested at your local clinic. For help finding a nearby location, see Find Testing Locations.
What to bring:
- Wear a mask or face covering if you can.
- Bring your confirmation text or email if you can.
- You do not need to show identification or insurance information.